The TTAP® feature combined with TORX® and TORX PLUS® drive systems offer the ultimate drive systems.
TORX®TTAP® is a drive system designed to work excellently with all types of assembling, including demanding professional applications. The stick-fit no wobbling feature enables one handed operations without magnetic holder. TTAP® makes collated screw feeders work efficiently.
TORX®TTAP® makes screw assembling easier, faster and at lower costs.
IT`S EASIER !
- Screwdriver enters the screw recess more easily (also advantage on collated screws)
- Authentic TTAP® combined with TTAP® and TORX PLUS®® Drive Systems: Greater torque and drive tool life
- Stick-fit: screwdriver “sticks-fit” in the recess
- No wobbling: driver does not wobble and cam-out of the reces
- One-handed operation: possible because it is stable, you don’t need one hand on the screw and the other on the driver
- No need to push: no end-load on screwdriver needed
- No magnetic bit holder needed: thus there are no steel splinters to clog the bit
- Guiding: screwdriver enters the screw recess more easily (also advantage on collated screws).
- TTAP® is 100 % TORX®recess and backward convertible with TORX® and genereix six-lobe
- TORX TTAP works excellent with collated screws - screwdriver enters the recess more easily
IT`S COST EFFICIENT !
- Reduce drive tool usage
- Improved productivity
- Reduced risk to damage rust protection plating
- Better profits and job morale
BENEFITS YOUR HEALTH
- No need to push - no end-load on screwdriver needed
- If you compare with Phillips/Pozidrive recess, a major advantage is that you don`t need to apply as much pressure to drive the screw, hence - ttap reduces worker fatique